This manual consist info about Flashphoner technical specifications and requirements.
Specification describes protocols and data formats supported by Flashphoner.
- Quad core CPU 2.5Ghz (2 Quad core CPUs would better)
- 4 GB RAM and higher (8-16GB would better)
- 100 Mbps ethernet card
- Linux x86_64, x86 (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat, Fedora)
- JDK 1.7+
- All listed above
- Dedicated server only (without virtualization)
- Server Linux version only (not desktop with graphical interface)
- X86_64 architecture
- High Resolution Timer and HZ=1000 kernel settings recommended
|There is a known problem with Ubuntu 11.10 distr. Please, use other distrs like CentOS, Debian, e.t.c|
|We use x86_64 CentOS6 for quality and performance testsing. We tested Flashphoner with CentOS 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 6.0, 6.3.|
To do our support more effective, please use x86_64 CentOS if it possible.
If you have strong Linux administrative skills, you can use any distributive.