3. Install wget
sudo yum install wget
4. Install java
sudo yum install java
5. Install epel-release and haveged
yum install epel-release yum install haveged haveged chkonfig on haveged
6. Download the installation package of last stable WebCallServer version from this page, for example:
Where xxxx is build number of last stable WebCallServer version
76. Install WCS:
tar -xvzf FlashphonerWebCallServer-5.2.xxxx.tar.gz cd FlashphonerWebCallServer-5.2.xxxx sudo ./install.sh
Where FlashphonerWebCallServer-5.2.xxxx.tar.gz is the downloaded on step 6 file name.
cd /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin sudo ./activation.sh
9. Configure the firewall of the server and NAT (if available):
servicesudo webcallserversystemctl start webcallserver
11. Open the link https://yourserver:8444/ in a browser and confirm the security exception.
12. Login to the WCS web interface (user admin, password admin):
After successful authorization, WCS web interface with the Embed Player application opens
Select "Two-Way Streaming". The corresponding web application opens:
Click the Connect button, then the Publish button to verify stream publishing from a web camera.
If all steps were successful, WebCallServer is installed and is ready to work.