If you found some error in WCS operation and this error can be reliably reproduced on your server, you can prepare an error report as described below:
1. Enable logging of debug information by adding to the /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/flashphoner.properties settings file this line:
2. Restart WCS with the command:
sudo systemctl restart webcallserver
3. Run traffic pcap-dump using the command
sudo tcpdump -i any -s 0 -B 10240 -w log.pcap
4. Reproduce the error you experience
5. Stop traffic dumping by pressing Ctrl+C in the window of the temrinal where tcpdump was started.
1. Go to the location of the today's logs, for example
2. List all logs to the screen and sort by the modified date
├── 13i19gto2ob34utrfs6v2er1it-11-11-11 │ ├── client-13i19gto2ob34utrfs6v2er1it-2018.04.19.12.16.08-1524118568678.report │ └── flashphoner.log ├── 7g2hq7ah5sda3r108917v15k4c-11-10-46 │ ├── client-7g2hq7ah5sda3r108917v15k4c-2018.04.19.12.16.07-1524118567482.report │ ├── flashphoner.log │ └── flashphoner.log.2018-04-19-11
13i19gto2ob34utrfs6v2er1it-11-11-11 - is a directory containing the debug log for the first client connection
7g2hq7ah5sda3r108917v15k4c-11-10-46 - is a directory containing the debug log for the second client connection
Since build 5.2.241, it is possible to get collected logs with the following commands
cd /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/tools sudo ./report.sh --sysinfo --conf --tar
Script gets current logs and displays the result:
Scheduled report: * logs * netstat * lsof * pmap * jstack * sysinfo * conf * tar Progress: [DONE] logs [DONE] netstat [DONE] lsof [DONE] pmap [DONE] jstack [DONE] sysinfo [DONE] conf [DONE] tar Report complete in 15 seconds. Check /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/report/report-2019-07-17-10-28-35
In this example, collected logs archive is here:
Since build 5.2.967, WCS statistics data may be included to the report:
cd /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/tools sudo ./report.sh --sysinfo --conf --stats --tar
An error report must include:
or report.sh execution result archive.
An error report must also include traffic dump collected
Send the error report to the e-mail address of the technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have created a topic on the Flashphoner technical support forum, include the link to this topic to the e-mail.