Click to Call example
This example allows to place outgoing audio call with one button click using account specified in server config file
Code of the example
The path to the source code of the example on WCS server is:
click-to-call.html - page of the example
click-to-call.js - script providing functionality for the example
This example can be tested using the following address:
Here host is the address of the WCS server.
Work with code of the example
1. Initialization of the API
2. Connection to server.
Object with connection options is passed to the method when session is created
- urlServer - URL for WebSocket connection to WCS server
- appKey - internal server-side application 'clickToCallApp'
Parameters for SIP connection are taken from config accounts.xml.
3. Receiving the event confirming successful connection
ConnectionStatusEvent ESTABLISHED code
On this event, outgoing call is created
4. Outgoing call.
session.createCall(), call() code
The following parameters are passed when call is created
- callee - callee SIP username
- visibleName - display name
- localVideoDisplay - <div> element for local display (will be used for Flash Player settings dialog in case of Flash media provider)
- remoteVideoDisplay - <div> element for remote audio
- constraints - constraints for the call
receiveAudio - set to true to receive audio
receiveVideo - set to false to receive audio only
5. Call hangup